Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

October Raffle

More
12 years 6 months ago #35986 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: October Raffle
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Censored? How so?

Some of the Chemical Wedding flags have a ribbon over the woman's chest to effectively censor her breasts - Some do not. :blink: *Shrug*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35995 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: October Raffle
Well that's just silly! Although it does remind me of a debacle the previous editor of SkinDeep (tattoo mag) was having with his American distributors, as they were trying to censor pictures of tattoos that were of naked women by trying to get him to put stars over the nipples! I had to laugh at that when he told me, as it's an adults' mag anyway, and sold in a plastic sleeve - plus, it's not showing real naked ladies (not that that bothers me either) but just tattoos featuring naked ladies! :laugh:

More
12 years 6 months ago #36006 by Envy
DarkFlights wrote:

Well that's just silly! Although it does remind me of a debacle the previous editor of SkinDeep (tattoo mag) was having with his American distributors, as they were trying to censor pictures of tattoos that were of naked women by trying to get him to put stars over the nipples! I had to laugh at that when he told me, as it's an adults' mag anyway, and sold in a plastic sleeve - plus, it's not showing real naked ladies (not that that bothers me either) but just tattoos featuring naked ladies! :laugh:

Haha yeah, I don't quite understand it either. I don't even know why two Chemical Weddings came out..I'm guessing one was made in a different country to another..

More
12 years 6 months ago #36016 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Censored? How so?

Some of the Chemical Wedding flags have a ribbon over the woman's chest to effectively censor her breasts - Some do not. :blink: *Shrug*

That's really odd. Well the image on the site I bought it from isn't censored so hopefully the flag isn't either.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #36027 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: October Raffle
Envy wrote:

I don't even know why two Chemical Weddings came out..I'm guessing one was made in a different country to another..

Flags are items produced under license, therefore more companies can (and obviously do) make them. But I didn't know about this censoring case with this flag - total news to me. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #36031 by Envy
Warning: Spoiler!

That illustrates it pretty well..You can get the two flags like that.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds