Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

New Catalouge & Alchemy Metal Wear

More
12 years 7 months ago #34912 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Ahh..If the style is much like the earlier Alchemy pieces, then I may just be able to get more of my male friends wearing jewellery. Which would always be fun. ^.^

I agree completely! :)

I do think it will be something similar to the old stuff because of all this \"rendezvous with the past\" speech. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #34917 by millkins
Oh I really love the traditional old style, now I can actually buy something for my dearie :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #34926 by black_magnolia
\"Excitement is building here at the Alchemy Studios as the launch of a stunning new look Alchemy Gothic Catalogue is only weeks away. As always the 2011/12 catalogue will be complete with many extraordinary designs, both old and new.

This year we have omitted the Alchemy Treasury section and have created a catalogue that will flow through all of the jewellery and accessory sections with ease. Alchemy giftware will be sat towards the back of the catalogue along with tees and licensed products.

We are pleased to announce that this year we have introduced model shots which perfectly display the jewellery grouped into sets, to help you visualise how the jewellery will look and present to you the matching items available.

We are constantly striving to enhance your Alchemy experience and trust that you will find the changes made a great help when viewing the catalogue!

We are sure that you will agree with us, that this years new catalogue will prove to be the very best yet!

As always with the launch of a brand new catalogue there will be whole range of new designs for you to feast your eyes on!

To receive this years stunning new look catalogue free of charge please email our new dedicated catalogue request email address cataloguerequests@alchemygroup.com with your name, address and contact telephone number to receive your very own copy\"

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.
More
12 years 7 months ago #34930 by firensia
Excellent! Cannot wait for the catalogue to be released. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
More
12 years 7 months ago #34939 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

Excellent! Cannot wait for the catalogue to be released. :)

Likewise! I love the idea of having models. I'm quite small so this might help me judge what might be a little too chunky/long. This is going to be quite good! :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
More
12 years 7 months ago #34945 by anastasia13
I like all the unique designs coming out, many other brands like Betsey Johnson and Juicy are trying to come with their own vampire jewelry line and I love AG way more than theirs!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds