Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

R.I.P. Sandra Phillipson - AG Managing Director

More
13 years 6 months ago #25108 by Thurysaz
My condolences to Sandra's family and Alchemy.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25109 by Madam_Mim
My condolences to Sandra's family.

R.I.P.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25206 by angelusobscurum
Hi All....
I haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet but I have been bobbing in and out of the forum to keep up with events!!
I am a recognised supplier for Alchemy and have a good relationship with the guys in the UK office. I think you all need to know that one of the original founders of Alchemy Gothic 1977 passed away recently and his funeral was yesterday. The whole team are understandably devastated as I get the impression that it was quite sudden...I didn't want to ask for detail!
So I just wanted to post as a mark of respect and to let you all know the sad news.
Anyway, when I get a minute I will formally introduce myself and spend some time getting to know you all, but for now I've gotta work!!
Bye for now
Vicky xxx

MD - Angelus Obscurum
www.angelusobscurum.com

More
13 years 6 months ago #25209 by black_magnolia
angelusobscurum wrote:

Hi All....
I haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet but I have been bobbing in and out of the forum to keep up with events!!
I am a recognised supplier for Alchemy and have a good relationship with the guys in the UK office. I think you all need to know that one of the original founders of Alchemy Gothic 1977 passed away recently and his funeral was yesterday. The whole team are understandably devastated as I get the impression that it was quite sudden...I didn't want to ask for detail!
So I just wanted to post as a mark of respect and to let you all know the sad news.
Anyway, when I get a minute I will formally introduce myself and spend some time getting to know you all, but for now I've gotta work!!
Bye for now
Vicky xxx

MD - Angelus Obscurum
www.angelusobscurum.com

I've merged your post here, no need for double threads.

We were aware of her death from the day Alchemy announced it.
Personally, I was aware of her illness for months because the admin slipped a bit of info in a pm, so it wasn't so much of a surprise to me as I have seen even faster deaths due to cancer... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #25214 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I've merged your post here, no need for double threads.

We were aware of her death from the day Alchemy announced it.
Personally, I was aware of her illness for months because the admin slipped a bit of info in a pm, so it wasn't so much of a surprise to me as I have seen even faster deaths due to cancer... :(

Are you sure you're both talking about the same person? Angelusobscurum refers to 'his funeral' and 'one of the original founders' as opposed to 'her funeral' and 'managing director', so I'm quite confused. :unsure:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25221 by Daruma
:(

Condolences to the familly. R.I.P.

:(

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds