Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14595 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

Thanks! I would have figured it out, but I come to the boards often to find something quickly, when otherwise, I might drive myself crazy trying to find it myself. And not everyone has Facebook to be updated. I didn't even realize Alchemy had a facebook presence! Now I have to go find them there! Thanks again. I will just have to remain patient...

I had no idea Alchemy had a Facebook page! I must find it! :ohmy:

..Argh! There's several! Which one do I become a fan of? :blink:

Open and look at both of them. One is the official one and you have all the info from the company and the other page is from some shop which has no info on it (and I think it has more members then the official one as it was longer on facebook then the official)
edit: it's the one where I'm asking about the raffle, so you can't miss it. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14605 by Morgana
I hope they continue to post all their updates on this, their offical company website. I was on Facebook for about 3 days before I got sick of it and cancelled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14617 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

I hope they continue to post all their updates on this, their offical company website. I was on Facebook for about 3 days before I got sick of it and cancelled.

So far they haven't really missed out of informing us about any news. The news about the vampire range was probably a slip up on their side...

And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14625 by millkins
I am sure it is easier for them to make a post on the facebook than the site, looking from a developers point of view so it does kind of make sense, but I hope you are right magnolia, even though I am sure facebook makes more hits than the site :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #14632 by scootiebee
I am now a fan of Alchemy on facebook, the right Alchemy. The other one has a bunch of postings in Japanese, it looks like. The \"real\" alchemy fan page as their address in Leicester on their contact information section. But I come to this site more than I go to Facebook! But I did post some snow pictures on Facebook today.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14650 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

I am sure it is easier for them to make a post on the facebook than the site, looking from a developers point of view so it does kind of make sense, but I hope you are right magnolia, even though I am sure facebook makes more hits than the site :P

I think it doesn't make more hits as the facebook page has some 1000 members and here on the forum we have more then 6000 registered members and a lot of guests. I'm on facebook everyday and I don't check the alchemy page as I also don't check out my other fan pages. I just use facebook for conecting with my university collegues.
& now back to the vamprie range. :)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds