Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range

More
14 years 2 months ago #13693 by scootiebee
Twilight vampires don't even have fangs! How odd is that? They just have razor-sharp teeth. But I still like the Twilight books, as does my daughter. fun to read for young girls, and maybe will influence future reading choices, making the kind of books I enjoy most more popular (horror, vampires, etc.) Anything to help out my favorite writers!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13729 by Envy
Ahh I guess it's true that there's a lot more 'dark' fashion around because of the damned 'Twilight' craze..I could try looking for something that suits me, but I have found there's a lot of *cheap* vampire merch going around too. Bah.

I recall 1-2 years ago, lolita-styled fashion was in..Shortly followed by gothically inspired fashions. It was a great season for me. :P I was able to find a few things in high street stores that I actually liked.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13736 by CorpseQueen
Everything is vampires now, and not only because of Twilight... in Magic the gathering vampires have come back hard, after a few years of draught, just in time for Twilight... not sure if they're related, but don't think it's more then Alchemy would be... what's up with vampires? And why now? (Ideas and answeres and theories comming up, but I'm gonna shut up about that now)

As it's been said, I like the more detailed things more, and I'm much more into steampunk then vampires. They can be cool, but still too mainstream (even in the alternative circles, a lot of you love them, and not that it's bad, but I'm always finding something different instead), and therefore not for me.
Still like the earpieces tho... but, there's so much else I'd rather buy from Alchemy :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #13756 by black_magnolia
Alchemy have produced vampire themed stuff long before Twilight, but lets face it: there's still a recession going on, so why not bring out a vampire range and make some extra cash along side the Twilight craze? We know Alchemy so we don't fear low quality items and if you don't like it, don't buy it. After all, they produce jewellery for a living.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13783 by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

Everything is vampires now, and not only because of Twilight... in Magic the gathering vampires have come back hard, after a few years of draught, just in time for Twilight... not sure if they're related, but don't think it's more then Alchemy would be... what's up with vampires? And why now? (Ideas and answeres and theories comming up, but I'm gonna shut up about that now)

As it's been said, I like the more detailed things more, and I'm much more into steampunk then vampires. They can be cool, but still too mainstream (even in the alternative circles, a lot of you love them, and not that it's bad, but I'm always finding something different instead), and therefore not for me.
Still like the earpieces tho... but, there's so much else I'd rather buy from Alchemy :blush:

Ahh I'm actually after the 'Rise of the Vampires' MTG deck..I saw it and just had to see/own the artwork on the cards..

Lolita clothing is often very detailed and more 'my thing', but I do love looking at steampunk articles of clothing..I just wouldn't wear it because I'd have nothing that matches it properly and it's not so much 'everyday wear'.

I'd consider getting a steampunk outfit for a suitable occasion though, but it'd be a one-off. My boyfriend, however, adores steampunk-styled things..:P He spends an amazing amount on clothes and music..When I introduced him to AG's steampunk range.. :woohoo: Well..I feel half-guilty for increasing his spending, but he's got good taste.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13797 by scootiebee
I do love the steampunk things. A few of them are temporarily out of my budget though. Darn elaborate things I like...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds