Show Navigation Menu

Depression/Stress

More
14 years 4 months ago #9289 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I adore faling asleep at dawn and waking up very late during summers.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #9295 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Glad I'm not the only nocturnal one. :P

My sleeping habits played havoc on my eating timetable though (recovering from something that was linked with my depression, so I'm meant to eat at regular intervals). :S
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9319 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Depression/Stress
same here...if you're gonna stay awake for a long time, you must eat :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 4 months ago #9322 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Sometimes...if I haven't eaten in a while and I'm staying up late I try not to eat too much, maybe just a little snack here and there because too much food will make me too tired.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9385 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I one summer turned the clock around... played untill 4, when the sun rose, and slept half the day.
But the holidays after that, my parents didn't let me stay up, or sleep that long.

I love the dark, but I don't like falling asleep to the brightening skies. That when you're supposed to be awake. And I believe my habits and 'rituals' are a more important part of me then I realize - gotta have order. Gotta have some kind of order.

So I sleep as should (almost), eat as I should (real meals at the same times and not much in between) and everything that my body should have.

I've stayed up all nights and the like with friends (or, friend, once as I remember) but I couldn't live like it. And even as I do take time to fall asleep, I use the time to dream. Sometimes too much, and therefore I can't sleep, but it's everything I have to go through - everything I can't tell, don't have anyone to tell but still have to get out. And that's how I handle life - through my imagination.
Realized the other day that I remember my fantasies better then real life... for good or bad.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #14660 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I usually stay up till very early (3 4 AM) but it has proven to be bad since now I have to jump to bed not sleepy so as I dont have trouble working after, and during my wake time I am always sleepy eve though I get 8 hours a day It seems to me it isn't enough. I am very cranky when I am sleepy, so you get the fact that I am in a bad mood all day like this, feel like an idiot most of the time, don't want to work, nothing just be in my bed and sleep the whole day off :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds