Show Navigation Menu

Depression/Stress

More
14 years 4 months ago #9203 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Admirable idea, gotic_angel. As for me, I never get depressed. Sometimes sad, but I have such a sick optimism that I can't stay cross for long, even if I want to... what I do have, nevertheless are sleeping problems. Sometimes I just cannot fall asleep no matter what, even when I'm not stressed. Most of the time I find it ok cuz I'm more creative at nights, but when I have business to do the following morning and I must rest, it can become a tad frusrating... when I'm stressed I start violent doodling something which will eventually turn out into a drawing. It calms me down. Or I write.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #9211 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Zenith wrote:

Admirable idea, gotic_angel. As for me, I never get depressed. Sometimes sad, but I have such a sick optimism that I can't stay cross for long, even if I want to... what I do have, nevertheless are sleeping problems. Sometimes I just cannot fall asleep no matter what, even when I'm not stressed. Most of the time I find it ok cuz I'm more creative at nights, but when I have business to do the following morning and I must rest, it can become a tad frusrating... when I'm stressed I start violent doodling something which will eventually turn out into a drawing. It calms me down. Or I write.

I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep at night to because I just think of everything and everything and my mind just races. What does help me a lot though is meditating right before I go to sleep, it calms you down and its good for plus it helps me sleep :) thanks for your comment :)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by gothic_angel16.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9212 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I just wait until I'm dog tired, then it won't matter how much I think. I'll pass out regardless.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9249 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Depression/Stress
SkieShauphen wrote:

I just wait until I'm dog tired, then it won't matter how much I think. I'll pass out regardless.

Works for me - After a few days of not sleeping. Not good, when you have college 5/7 days a week. >.<

I end up sleeping away my weekends due to not doing so during the week. I actually (embarassingly enough) didn't see daylight one weekend, as I slept through the entire time the sun was out. Went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 5pm. :S My excuse was that daylight saving time 'confused' my body clock. :woohoo:

More
14 years 4 months ago #9266 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Depression/Stress
My problem isn't depression, but the opposite. Not happiness, but manic loss of control. More interesting than depression, but a lot freakier.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9278 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Envy wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

Works for me - After a few days of not sleeping. Not good, when you have college 5/7 days a week. >.<

I end up sleeping away my weekends due to not doing so during the week. I actually (embarassingly enough) didn't see daylight one weekend, as I slept through the entire time the sun was out. Went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 5pm. :S My excuse was that daylight saving time 'confused' my body clock. :woohoo:

No sweat, during the Summers that I didn't go and visit my father and I stayed with my mother I would get into this habit of going to bed at 6 in the morning and not waking up until around 6 or 7 in the afternoon. I usually do that for about 3 or 4 months before I try and reverse it so I would actually be awake during the daylight. Silly me and my nightlife.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds