Show Navigation Menu

Birthdays

More
13 years 5 months ago #27567 by Morgana
Happy Birthday Envy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27578 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

(For my 19th birthday I had my great grandfather die, so it was again a shitty time...)

Oh..I see positives and negatives (without intending any disrespect, of course). I shall try to explain.

I've never known my grandmother on my mother's side - She died before I was born. I've only ever met my uncle on my mother's side once, before he also suddenly died young. Things were the same with my grandfather on my mother's side. Only saw him once, and the next thing I knew, I was visiting his grave. :huh: At times, I really wish I had known my grandparents better. With such early deaths on my mother's side of the family, there was never any chance of me meeting any of my great grandparents. It's almost as if they never were there, and it leaves a hole because..Well..It's a part of my life and history missing, isn't it?

^.^ We went to 'Medieval Times' once before, but I can't recall when. I was very young.

Thanks for the birthday messages! :)

I'll post up a picture of my cake. It's exceedingly childish, but I don't care. :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27579 by necie1286
I'm going to put together a party with some friends. my b-day is new year's eve so i'm having the party a few days before. we are going to sit around watching movies and playing games just hanging out having fun. haven't had a friend party in a long time so i'm looking forward for this. i'm going to be 24 this year. i hope i get some games and all i'm hoping to get a Xbox 360 for Christmas.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27588 by nwbevk
I'm accually trying to find what to do for my birthday this year. Is the big 30 years this round, definatly don't want to be sitting at home. It happens some years, tend not to really do anything, all depends where I am and if anyone else is around. Also depends if it blizards on me or not if anyone can go anywhere. My fave birthday though was the first year of dating my ex. He got us a room out of town at a very nice hotel that had the indoor/outdoor hot tub. Sitting outside soaking in nice hot water, with light snow falling down. Weather that weekend was unusually warm for the time of year. All would have been perfect, cept I was Horribly sick. But even with the illness, best bday I can remember.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27593 by StephenG
RE: your cake ENVY,

It's an adorable cake youngling,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

:kiss:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27596 by scootiebee
I like your cake too. We usually get a red velvet cake for birthdays, which is pretty and white with red sprinkles all over it (and blood red on the inside!), but I think that cake is adorable! My birthday often falls on Mother's Day, so just try to go out to dinner on my birthday weekend.

Next year, I have a promise to be taken to the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. I am so excited! Just have to make it to May. It is the museum of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Philadelphia, and is filled with medical oddities. Not exactly somewhere you would take most moms for mother's day, so hopefully it will work out well for us.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds