Show Navigation Menu

Birthdays

More
13 years 5 months ago #27527 by Envy
Hah. Doesn't time fly. I don't even recall starting this thread.

12 months have passed. I guess that makes me 18 now. :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27528 by scootiebee
Happy birthday again, then! Has it really been a year? Wow! I have been so bad about being online.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27537 by black_magnolia
Yeah, it's been a year! Time really flies! :silly:
Happy b-day Envy! :) What are you going to to this year? It's your 18th, right? Now you're legal! :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27551 by Envy
Thanks! :P I really can't believe how fast time is flying. It's only now I realise..Well..Adults were right when they said your childhood goes by fast.. :S

People wouldn't believe my age if I told them anyway. I still look like an 8 year old or so..

Not really had a big celebration or anything..My best friends are spread all over the world, and I'm not really that close with college people, so I've kept it quiet for most of the day. If I wasn't so busy and if my close friends lived nearby, I probably would've had a party of some sort.

So far..My mother's given me a lottery ticket and transferred some money to my account. My driving teacher's given me today's lesson for free, and a friend has given me some money. My partner's also bought me some manga volumes, despite me not wanting anything. :woohoo: I know I'll probably regret my choice of 'celebration' in years to come, but..I'm not a party person and the money will be put towards university (and a liiittle shopping, maybe).

Other than having a pretty Hello Kitty cake and a seafood dinner tonight (which my parents are making)..Today's not much of a big deal. :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #27558 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I know I'll probably regret my choice of 'celebration' in years to come, but..I'm not a party person and the money will be put towards university (and a liiittle shopping, maybe).

My 18th birthday was a week after my grandma died with whom I was very close, so any celebration was not an option even if in other circumstances it would have been possible if I choose to party. :(

Be happy that everyone dear to you is well and that you don't get funerals for you birthdays.
(For my 19th birthday I had my great grandfather die, so it was again a shitty time...)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27564 by Mr.Obsidian
Usually nothing. Well, sometimes somebody makes or buys me a cake for my birthday. I tend to forget my birthday sense it sometimes lands on or before the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the states.

On the 24th of this month I will be turning 31 and my girl wants to take me to Medieval Times (Dinner and Tournament), but then I started to remember what I did on my 21st birthday. Which was Medieval Times :unsure: . So it looks like I will be going to Medieval Times for my birthday every decade, but what shall I do for my birthday every century?...hmmmmm ;)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mr.Obsidian.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds