Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 5 months ago #8772 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

There's a guy I know who brought in his two 6 foot boas and a few other reptiles into college for charity fundraising..

The amount of 'gangster-wannabes' cowering at the back of the classroom was quite amusing. :P

Woah.. I guess he didn't get a bus to college then..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8794 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
AcroCake wrote:

Envy wrote:

There's a guy I know who brought in his two 6 foot boas and a few other reptiles into college for charity fundraising..

The amount of 'gangster-wannabes' cowering at the back of the classroom was quite amusing. :P

Woah.. I guess he didn't get a bus to college then..

Oh, no. However, he did basically get a whole day off of classes, due to having to ensure his reptiles didn't escape in another room whilst he was in class. :P Teachers would LOVE that. Haha.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8797 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

:laugh: There was an article on a news site about a large snake which refused to eat baby mice..So the owners gave it a live hamster to try and encourage it to eat - And the snake became fond of the hamster instead. Hehe..The pictures were adorable.

Though I guess that would be a one-off and your pet mouse would appear quite delicious/nutritious to any other snake.

...Gummy snakes are available in the masses? :P

But then I'd have the difficulty of not eating the gummy snakes before they served their initial purpose. I love gummies . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8906 by Envy
Reminds me of my aunt's dogs..She has two tibetan mastiffs (they're larger than sofas and together, would easily fill a double bed)..

One day, near Christmas a few years back, she came home and found that they had escaped from their designated doggy-area, raided the cupboards and eaten anything edible that was under the Christmas tree. :woohoo: Apparently they had hidden a load of the sweets that they found quite well, as she consistently found them chewing on gummies even though she thought she'd cleared all of their stashes.

They also stole her dinner a few times while her back was turned for a few seconds. :laugh:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8925 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Pets
two cats
shadow and midnyte

I want a terrareum (whatever) and have a scorpion in one side and a terrantula on the other, partitioned of course...those are my two fav creatures and I want a chinchilla...if it going extinct I want one and have it live a long life.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8959 by Envy
Chinchillas are going extinct? :dry:

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds