Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 4 months ago #8618 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

I just have one aggressive budgerigar for a pet..

Would love a pet snake though - Now THAT would keep thieves away from your home. :P Shame everyone around me is scared of snakes. :(

Most of the peolpe I know were afraid of snakes but I've been able to bring them around a bit since I got mine. Snow is such a darling!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8666 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
There's a guy I know who brought in his two 6 foot boas and a few other reptiles into college for charity fundraising..

The amount of 'gangster-wannabes' cowering at the back of the classroom was quite amusing. :P

More
14 years 4 months ago #8671 by cemwerewolf
My husband has a rather imposing looking friend who didn't realize I had a snake until he saw my \"necklace\" move. I've never seen this man move so fast nor heard him shriek so shrilly before. He's not one of the people I've converted . . .

More
14 years 4 months ago #8694 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

My husband has a rather imposing looking friend who didn't realize I had a snake until he saw my \"necklace\" move. I've never seen this man move so fast nor heard him shriek so shrilly before. He's not one of the people I've converted . . .

Haha! I reckon you should overload him with snakes. Flooding - It's a theory of getting rid of fears. :P

More
14 years 4 months ago #8754 by cemwerewolf
Yeah, but where am I going to find that many snakes on such short notice and how do I keep them away from my mouse?

More
14 years 4 months ago #8757 by Envy
:laugh: There was an article on a news site about a large snake which refused to eat baby mice..So the owners gave it a live hamster to try and encourage it to eat - And the snake became fond of the hamster instead. Hehe..The pictures were adorable.

Though I guess that would be a one-off and your pet mouse would appear quite delicious/nutritious to any other snake.

...Gummy snakes are available in the masses? :P

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds