Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 5 months ago #8290 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
I'm not absolutely sure about hampsters but I know that most rodents are very social critters. This is very true for mice but, unfortunately, my little girl is all by herself now. I'll have to fix that some day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8300 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Pets
AcroCake wrote:

@Zenith:
Aw! Putzica must have been the sweetest hamster :kiss: I must have a hamster again soon :blink:
When I move out (I live with my mum because I'm still at college) in a few years, I think I'll buy a hamster :laugh: I can't wait!
Do hamsters get lonely? When I got my first hamster (Henry) we bought a friend for him a little while after (Angel). I like to think they were in love :blush:

:blush: Putzica was very sweet indeed.
I know that regular hamster are solitary creatures and that dwarf hamsters are social creatures, so if you get a dwarf, you should get two but make sure , ABSOLUTELY sure they're of the same gender else you'll find yourself housing more than 30 hamsters like I did. :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8306 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Pets
I only have a cat, I love it
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Nox Aeterna.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8325 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Pets
I have two kittens. There is only one problem with white cats and black clothing....grrrr

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8328 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Pets
SkieShauphen wrote:

I have two kittens. There is only one problem with white cats and black clothing....grrrr

I have two tabbies, so I also get the odd white cat hair on my clothes :laugh:
I still love them though :silly:

I hope your kittens are healthy and well.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by AcroCake.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8329 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Pets
Zenith wrote:

:blush: Putzica was very sweet indeed.
I know that regular hamster are solitary creatures and that dwarf hamsters are social creatures, so if you get a dwarf, you should get two but make sure , ABSOLUTELY sure they're of the same gender else you'll find yourself housing more than 30 hamsters like I did. :lol:

My mum says Henry and Angel were dwarf hamsters, but I don't remember. They were both black and had ten babies together, one of which was white :silly: So cute!

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds