Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 5 months ago #36131 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Madam_Mim wrote:

We paid approx. 900 euros for him - and it's price in this country for a corgi with pedigree

Ouch! Quite a price! :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36137 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Madam_Mim wrote:

We paid approx. 900 euros for him - and it's price in this country for a corgi with pedigree

Ah, I see. Thanks for the answer.
The 800 EUR price quote I have is also for a puppy with pedigree. The breeder told me that in other countries they can be 1500 EUR or more, so I wanted to compare a bit...

How common are Corgies without a pedigree? I was thinking about getting a female and spaying her as I don't want to breed them, therefore a pedigree isn't really a must...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36144 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the answer.
The 800 EUR price quote I have is also for a puppy with pedigree. The breeder told me that in other countries they can be 1500 EUR or more, so I wanted to compare a bit...

How common are Corgies without a pedigree? I was thinking about getting a female and spaying her as I don't want to breed them, therefore a pedigree isn't really a must...

It's usually only the ones that are wrong colored (too much white), or the long-haired, which you can buy at a discounted price, because they can't be used for breeding or for show.
And breeders are trying hard to avoid it, so it will probably not be easy to find one :(

More
12 years 5 months ago #36145 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

Ouch! Quite a price! :ohmy:

Yes, but he is worth every penny :kiss: :kiss:

More
12 years 5 months ago #36196 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Pets
Aw, I really want a dog, but don't have the resources, and what bugs me even more is that I know exactly what breed I'd have and how to care for it!

Anyway, I have three mental cats called Spider, Marble and Arnie, and eight tarantulas, four of which are adult and have names; Fluff, Parch, Scrabble and Peril (all different species). I'd post pics, but they tend to scare people!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36200 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
DarkFlights wrote:

I'd post pics, but they tend to scare people!

That's what the spoiler option is for. ;)

(that's the first boardcode to the right of the colour options code)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds