Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 10 months ago #33758 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
:( ..Hve not got placement of the puppies..Abit upset,but at the end of the day,they will be somewhere good...There are plenty more doggies that need extra special care and help... :) :kiss:

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33761 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Venom84 wrote:

:( ..Hve not got placement of the puppies..Abit upset,but at the end of the day,they will be somewhere good...There are plenty more doggies that need extra special care and help... :) :kiss:

:( Oh!

Will you be trying to adopt some puppies again then?

More
12 years 10 months ago #33773 by Naminé
Replied by Naminé on topic Re: Pets
I've got 3 cats. One by my parents named Wolfje (wolf) he's really the boss in the neighbourhood all the other cats don't even dare to challenge him hahaha.

And by my fiance I have to cats namen Snoet and Snuf. Snoet is like the queen in house and is never noughty and Snuf is the little demon in house. He runs like speedy conzales and likes to challenge you until you get annoyed of him.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34517 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Pets
My husband's been teasing me that I'm a little bit obsessed with my pets. As evidenced by the latest necklace I created :

I thought it turned out quite well. :laugh:
(Snow's going to be shedding soon so she's a bit pale. Usually her colours are closer to those of the necklace.)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by cemwerewolf.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34518 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
^

So cute!

I remember when my friend brought in his boa pair and one of their offspring to college - The little boa was as thick as a pencil and loved to curl around wrists, like a bracelet. :P

More
12 years 8 months ago #34526 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Awww! Snow is so cute! :) Which type (I mean the name of her species) of snake is she?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds