Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 7 months ago #3021 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Oh that's awful. I'm really sorry for them all Scootiebee.

On the video the cat looks really cute and innocent at the end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3066 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I want a scorpian and a tarantula, but my roomate hates them. Oh well, but I have two cats, Shadow and Midnyte. They ar awesome and weird.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3475 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I've got a lab mix named Alucard, he's 4 years old, a Croatian Shepard named Nera and a Sarplaninac (also known as the Yugoslav Shepard - an ancient livestock guarding dog breed) named Kika which are both 3 months old. The two girls are being trained to heard/guard sheep and goats (my family runs a small bio farm as a hobby). Alucard could really be considered an animal from hell as he's not really behaving like a normal dog... He can jump over a two meter high fence with ease and has no problem with getting on the neighbor's roof :S I hope the girls don't take after him, because I think he learned it from my other dog which died of old age when Alucard was 8 months old.
We had a really crazy cat named Amy but some idiot poisoned her, so now we have only five totally normal cats (Amy's descendants) and a shy guinea-pig.
I could really go on and on about animals because I have never been without some kind of animal in my life and I have lots of stories about them. Suma sumarum, so far I had: cats, dogs, red-ear turtles, a Hermann's tortoise, canaries, gerbils, mice, guinea-pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits and fish. For each animal I can tell a different story, but I've already written a lot... :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4738 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Pets
Do you have any pets?
Which pets do you like most?

More
14 years 6 months ago #4752 by Adrianna
Replied by Adrianna on topic Re:Pets
I have horses, dogs, cats, parrots, reptiles, and a ferret. I love my bearded dragon but I would say my cats are my favorite house pets and my horses are my total favorite.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4766 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Pets
Have a cat...

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds