Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 7 months ago #1625 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Pets From Hell
funny gerbil ...but i just can't get my eyes away from pookie...:woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1684 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Pets From Hell
As a owner of 4 lovely cats..well they are most of the time...this video is so true
I think you cat owners will be shaking your head and thinking...yep that's so how it is :P

Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1690 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Pets From Hell
RavenDarkmoon wrote:

As a owner of 4 lovely cats..well they are most of the time...this video is so true
I think you cat owners will be shaking your head and thinking...yep that's so how it is :P

Hahaha yeah nice one great video!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3001 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Pet from hell?

I want a Pogona!

It's like little dragon without wings...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3002 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets From Hell
My goodness that video is my cat exactly!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3014 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I used to have two snakes, and two rats, but I am down to two cats and a tortoise. One of my snakes ran away from home, and one died because I brought home the school lizard over the summer, and only when I returned it to school with grave concern for its health did they tell me that it had been sick for a while. Well, reptiles spread disease quickly, and my boa and one of my tortoises died within a month of that. My last rat just passed away of old age (she was nearly 4!), and my cats are both young (under 3). I had a lab mix dog who died from a seizure disorder. That was hell. A 100 lb dog falling backwards down the stairs hard enough to put his head through the wall at the bottom. Poor boy. That was hell, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds