Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34183 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
No idea which method the seller used, but they did say they still have the receipt...

I checked Royal Mail's options for International postage and they only have: Airmail (the cheapest option), Airsure and International Signed-for.

I assume the seller just used plain Airmail which doesn't have tracking, but it's written that you get a compensation up to 46 pounds in the case it gets lost or damaged.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34225 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
*Giggle* I feel so mean for this, but this just made my day.

I was bidding on something..It ended at precisely \"12-Jul-11 11:49:58 BST\"..I won the auction, checked my bid time to see how close I was to being outbid (someone was bidding furiously against me)..And my final bid was submitted at \"12-Jul-11 11:49:58 BST\".

:woohoo: Won an elliptical cross-trainer for 41 GBP locally, practically unused. :silly: RRP 250 GBP ish online. I know someone local is hating my guts right now, haha.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34240 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

*Giggle* I feel so mean for this, but this just made my day.

I was bidding on something..It ended at precisely \"12-Jul-11 11:49:58 BST\"..I won the auction, checked my bid time to see how close I was to being outbid (someone was bidding furiously against me)..And my final bid was submitted at \"12-Jul-11 11:49:58 BST\".

:woohoo: Won an elliptical cross-trainer for 41 GBP locally, practically unused. :silly: RRP 250 GBP ish online. I know someone local is hating my guts right now, haha.

OMG! That's so awesome! :laugh: Congrats! :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34243 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

OMG! That's so awesome! :laugh: Congrats! :)

*Giggle* Thanks! Lucky lucky day today! :silly:

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34253 by black_magnolia
I'm a bit pissed off by the seller of my goblet. They supposedly posted the item on June 13th (that's what they said on ebay), but on the package the stamp said June 28th. :angry: But the p&p they charged me was more then fair...

Now I don't know what kind of feedback I should leave... :unsure:

When would you leave neutral feedback for someone?

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34257 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I'm a bit pissed off by the seller of my goblet. They supposedly posted the item on June 13th (that's what they said on ebay), but on the package the stamp said June 28th. :angry: But the p&p they charged me was more then fair...

Now I don't know what kind of feedback I should leave... :unsure:

When would you leave neutral feedback for someone?

Hmm..I've left neutral if sellers have done something to annoy me enough but not enough for negative, e.g. one person didn't mention that the item they were sending was completely THICK in dust. Another person didn't mention the item was completely covered in cat-hairs. Most people have the courtesy to wash/dust items at least a little, before sending off!

I'd leave neutral feedback in your case and mention the postage date being lied about, seeing as it caused hassle.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds