Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
11 years 7 months ago #38585 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: How was your day?
Very nice shops cem and firensia!! :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38587 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Thank you. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 7 months ago #38592 by black_magnolia
You know that phrase \"misery loves company\"? Damn, I had quite an eventful couple of days.

First I went back to Zagreb, as I had an exam today. Didn't really revise for the exam at all, so it went pretty well considering all the stuff I had to deal with in between.

So, I arrive in Zagreb and my new landlady detains me for a couple of hours chatting and I was just too polite to cut her short and escape. So, exhausted from the trip, listening to my landlady, I had to unpack, which I still haven't completed as I didn't have time to get to it, and naturally didn't do anything of studying.

Following day my ex-landlady calls that there is a load of stuff missing from the old apartment etc. :huh: Bullshit. She wants me to come over and sort it out, and I tell her I have an exam today...
So I'm annoyed with the whole situation and I know she can't do anything to me, but I just don't want to deal with any kind of shit of that nature. Finally I get a call at 6 pm that she can't make it and that we'll meet today at 4 pm. :angry: Messed up my whole day and nothing sorted out.

I ordered something online yesterday, had website problems checking out, order was placed, but wasn't paid, so I sent the payment directly through PayPal. Came home after exam, have an e-mail waiting that my order has been cancelled, money obviously not refunded, and item still in stock. And I bloody hell sent them an extra mail yesterday telling them that I paid directly through PayPal for that order! :angry:

I'm also partly mad at myself right now because I left an important document at home which I need for uni, so I had to rush my mom to send it by express delivery to me. :(

Oh, and top of all that the refrigerator in the new apartment died and the landlady doesn't have the money right now to buy a new one (the repairman was here today too and said it can't be repaired), so I'll have to buy one myself, and then we'll compensate the price through the rent... Again, not something I have the nerves right now dealing with when I'm in the middle of exams.

Rant over. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38594 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my wares and I must say firensia that you have some fabulous items up for sale!

I'm so sorry to hear that things are going so rotten for you Black Magnolia. Hopefully since everything piled on you all at once it means you're in for a stroke of good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm in a lot of pain today. Went to visit a friend who lives three hours away yesterday. I had wanted to stay overnight but hadn't been able to shift my days off so I could make that work. So, after a lovely viait, I headed home after dark and spent the entire trip with other people acting like they were glued to my back bumper and no one shutting off their high beams when they passed. By the time I got home I was practically blind and my back was in screaming agony cause I was all hunched up and tense while driving.

Now I`m trying to figure out if I just want to huddle on the couch for today or go run the errands I need to do. Matters are complicated by the fact that I`m waiting for a call from the city solicitor`s office. I just know they`ll finally call the minute I leave the house . . .

More
11 years 7 months ago #38595 by black_magnolia
Thanks, Cem. :) I really hope that too, that I'll get a bit of good luck soon.

I'm glad now that I finally managed to sort out all the business with my ex-landlady (was surprised with myself in the end how quickly and smoothly I handled the situation face to face, I was out the door in 5 minutes flat :proud: ), picked up the document my mom sent me (God bless my mom!), and got the online order sorted out too after getting 3 staff members from that shop jumping... :silly:

Now just waiting for the results of the written part of my exam. I'll try and get an hour of rest now before revising a bit. The oral part should be tomorrow morning, so I hope I'll have enough time... :S

Cem, I'd tell you to just stay home and rest, but my opinion is obviously heavily biased by the fact that's the one thing I'd really like to do myself. Hope you'll going to feel better soon!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #38596 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
@ Cemwerewolf

Thank you. Your shop is quite nice as well. Good luck to you. :)

@black_magnolia

Wow, that was a pretty eventful couple of days. Glad everything is sorted now.

As for me, the past week has been particularly painful due to the fact that my wisdom teeth are coming in (well, have been for the past 4 years). I'm really hoping that they'll hurry up because it's pretty annoying and the only other option is having surgery to remove them, which isn't particularly appealing either.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds