Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37332 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
firensia wrote:

Today, I found out that I won a pair of tickets to see Machine Head. :woohoo: But unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to go. Right now, I am completely snowed in, there's ice everywhere outside. Don't think anyone should go out unless they have the desire to break a few bones. The weather has been insane here lately and there's no chance of it letting up. Still two more months of winter to go. Honestly, I think we're going to break a snowfall record. I have never had to deal with so much snow in previous winters. It's snowing practically everyday, just can't keep up. :(

Jealous about the tickets! :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #37333 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Today, I found out that I won a pair of tickets to see Machine Head. :woohoo: But unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to go. Right now, I am completely snowed in, there's ice everywhere outside. Don't think anyone should go out unless they have the desire to break a few bones. The weather has been insane here lately and there's no chance of it letting up. Still two more months of winter to go. Honestly, I think we're going to break a snowfall record. I have never had to deal with so much snow in previous winters. It's snowing practically everyday, just can't keep up. :(

Jealous about the tickets! :ohmy:

:) Yeah, Machine Head is awesome. I love their new album. Really wish I could go.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37342 by Envy
:P Hehe. I've already seen them perform some of their new stuff in December..Will be seeing them again in the summer hopefully.

My day was a joke.

I learned absolutely nothing in my lecture and I had to wake up early/travel in rain/withstand a girl coughing/sniffling incessantly in the chair directly behind me in the lecture hall in order to hear that useless lecture. :angry: I can't stand it when people are all germy and don't shut up or leave.

I was so close to telling her to just get out/discover the meaning of a tissue..But I decided to just leave the lecture and skip the remaining two hours I was meant to have today.

Highly doubt I'm missing anything big. It all seems to be basics of actus reus and mens rea in law..

More
12 years 2 months ago #37350 by firensia
Envy wrote:

:P Hehe. I've already seen them perform some of their new stuff in December..Will be seeing them again in the summer hopefully.

Heard Machine Head is confirmed at Download Festival so maybe you can see them there. :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #37351 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Heard Machine Head is confirmed at Download Festival so maybe you can see them there. :)

That's the plan! :P Definitely going to have a peek at Machine Head, Trivium, Lamb of God and DevilDriver. The rest I'm not too bothered about but I'll go anyway to try everything out.

So excited!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37354 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

That's the plan! :P Definitely going to have a peek at Machine Head, Trivium, Lamb of God and DevilDriver. The rest I'm not too bothered about but I'll go anyway to try everything out.

So excited!

Going to be amazing for sure. Now, I'm jealous. :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds