Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 1 week ago #38019 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: How was your day?
My day so far has been going alright. Just finishing up moving into the new house and then going into work. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Yesterday however, after a visit to the dentist, I come to find out that one of my fillings was done incorrectly so it will have to be removed and redone all over again. And also having to have my wisdom teeth pulled. All in all not too bad of a day though. That sounds like an awesome trip Envy!! I hope you really enjoy your time here in the states!! I have yet to visit Vegas but I've always wanted to go just to see what all is out there. If I may, I think I may be in the same boat as black_magnolia when she says \"I demand postcards!!\". Haha. :P And of course..PRETTY PLEEEEEEEAAASE!!!!! :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #38024 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

You lucky bitch! :P I demand postcards! :P PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! :woohoo:

You can rent a car, I think. Shouldn't be too expensive either, at least I hope so for you. :silly:

Damn, now I really want to go on a trip like that. :(

:P It's not just that - They drive on the wrong side of the road there! (My way's the correct way, just because. XD)

I have a feeling it would be disastrous for me to attempt driving on the other side. This will be a terrible analogy but I've been playing GTA like crazy lately and for the entire first week I kept driving on the wrong side in the game and just crashing into everything/generally being quite confused! :woohoo:

My parents have been to Vegas before but I was way too young at the time. I think I'm still too young to enjoy all the freedoms I have in England over there, but we shall see...

Postcards, eee...I wouldn't know what to say, not to mention my handwriting is atrocious! XD I shall try to remember/ask for addresses closer to the time.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Envy.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38170 by black_magnolia
Haven't really had a productive day today. Basically only sorted out some notes for an exam and cleaned the apartment. I should have studied too, but I didn't feel like it at all. :( Kinda feeling down for no real reason. :S

I did go out to a concert/show (?) - dunno how to define it. Break-dance + classic music (Bach). Pretty interesting combination and it was a really good show.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #38171 by Envy
Urrk..I haven't really had a productive week at all.

My sleeping pattern's gone to shit...But generally today was pretty good. XD My hair colour's gaining a fair bit of attention from guys so...It's always nice to feel attractive. :P

Also a bunch of my stuff came through the post today - Wellies, shorts, my small bag and ballerina socks. ^.^ Happy happy happy! The bag is a perfect size and fits my rather large purse in (I worried my purse would be too big), so yeah. I now have a nice little going out bag.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Envy.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38202 by black_magnolia
My day started utterly shit.
I put up some clothes up for sale, and a guy wanted to buy a t-shirt. I suggested he picks it up in person (as he's near Zagreb) or that he pays directly to my account the amount for the shirt + shipping.
He requested I send the shirt through the Croatian post so that he pays shipping directly to them and pays them the amount of the shirt (and the postman then pays me my part) - the problem with this method is that it's more expensive then normal mail. I thought the guy was aware of it, so I didn't point it out like to a dumb kid. Fucking mistake. :S
Anyway, he mails me today that he rejected to pay for it and that the shirt is on it's way back to me and that I'll have to pay for postage, but that he'd still like to buy the shirt and come pick it up. Imbecile. He added as a post scriptum that he hopes that I am mad because the postage is too much. Really how stupid and rude can you get? I'll never give any IQ credit to anyone any more.
The only good part from all of this is that I learned a valuable lesson, and if anyone was wondering I didn't get as angry as I could - thank you aikido for that. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38208 by Envy
Busy busy busy!

Not been revising at all because I've been trying to arrange lots of different things at once!

I have a movie night coming up which is now going to be held in my flat next Monday with about 15 guests, then it turned out that my summer ball is the night which I get back from a 5 day festival I'm going to (Download). A bunch of us want to go and for once I actually have a male date, so I've had to arrange for people to drop smart clothes at mine before the festival and alternative travel out of the festival to get back to my place in Birmingham.

This has also meant I'm not moving out for another month or so! :S Ahh!

I'm also heading for a shopping trip in town this weekend with a friend for a catch-up..I need to go dress/shoe shopping for my ball then. I'm also stopping by to say hello to a friend from another forum as he works in town on weekends.

Oh. And I need to revise/read/clean my room before Monday!

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds