Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 7 months ago #1751 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:hobbies
Reading, watching movies, internet, dancing,...

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1752 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:hobbies
Reading, writing, drawing, painting, watching movies and, during the warmer seasons going to car shows.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1754 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:hobbies
My favorite hobby is playing with my kids. I also like video games, recently got hooked on Guitar Hero and Rock Band (guitar). I have always loved jigsaw puzzles, just finished the biggest one ever 9,120 pieces measures 76in. by 54in. It is big enough to cover most of my bedroom wall. It's an astrology puzzle.(check it out if you like): www.ravensburger.com/usa/products/ravens...ogy_17805/index.html

More
14 years 7 months ago #1757 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:hobbies
i like to write and read as well as run and weight lift. playing video games would probably be considered another one. i would like to say traveling is one but i usually travel for work and wherever i end up going is usually just for a few days.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1758 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:hobbies
I like to draw, paint and write short stories.
My favourite activities during freetime also include watching slasher/horror movies, listening to music, blogging, sewing clothes , reading books and of course shopping.
I also like to collect \"creepy knick-knacks\". Which... sometimes make people sneer, especially as my place is starting to look like something from a bad b-horror movie. :lol:

More
14 years 7 months ago #1819 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:hobbies
I sew, cook, make dolls, and draw. Oh, and collect...vintage Disneyland memorabilia!

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds