Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 3 months ago #12742 by scootiebee
I am sure I posted on this one long ago, violin, reading, doing stuff with the kid. She likes making things and doing science projects.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12765 by millkins
Well I love to paint miniatures, paint pictures, and recently I have bought the materials for making some jewelry, so I hope to make what I want soon.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12772 by fastjam06
anything with cars especially classic hot rods

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12777 by Envy
Well..I have many hobbies, but my main ones are probably drawing, being on the piano/guitar/flute, (not all at once, mind you), hiking or just writing/composing...However, haven't had time for much lately. :(

More
14 years 3 months ago #12804 by SkieShauphen
It seems that right now I spend all of my time on the Internet, xBox 360, or reading. I need a job so I can start on my other hobbies. I need to get back into the Hobby Lobby and get some materials so I can finish touching up my dragon decor.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13014 by CorpseQueen
Pretty much how my days look as well... when I'm at home. Right now it's reading and writing, as my boy got the only computer with internet to it... (right now he's at school, so I can write here how much I want! HA!)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds