Show Navigation Menu

What is it like in your country?

More
12 years 3 months ago #36689 by ph.billy
I live in Canada, just curious how is it where everybody lives and such

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36691 by black_magnolia
Would you like to ask some specific questions? and maybe write how it is living in you country too :P

Honestly, don't think you'll get to know something very fascinating as the majority of active posters here are from the UK, Canada and the USA. I'm pretty much an \"exotic\" aberration being from Croatia. :woohoo:

Every country has their good an bad sides, and I'm sure not going to moan how hard life is here. It surely isn't a piece of cake anywhere else.

Here's a little promo video for Croatia:

and if you want to watch more similar videos, you can check out this channel: www.youtube.com/user/HRCroatia

:)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36692 by snow.wulf
I'm from Canada too...sooo...it's cold! But I love the cold, I wish it would be winter all the time!

More
12 years 3 months ago #36696 by Envy
I'm from England! :)

It rains like 50% of the time, even in the summer. Haha! :woohoo:

More
12 years 3 months ago #36699 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I'm from Australia, the state of Victoria specifically - where you can get four seasons in one day.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #36705 by Madam_Mim
I'm from Denmark, and as in all other countries there are both good and bad things here. :side:

With regard to the weather, it's a little of everything. - in summer a little sun and in winter a little snow

What are we known for? It must be our royal family, The Little Mermaid, H.C. Andersen, Soren Kierkegaard, the Vikings, Danish pastry (which abroad is unlike what we have here) :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds