Show Navigation Menu

Child Names

More
12 years 9 months ago #34038 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Child Names
Envy wrote:

That's interesting - It reminds me of how people here have started to use 'lol' as an *actual word* in real life because of the influence of the internet. Argh! It annoys the hell out of me!

Oh Lord! We have that too! :S One of my friends even spells out \"awwww\"! I don't know where she picked that up!? She thinks it's cute/cool when she does it and I think it's retorted... :unsure:
Looks like the world is really coming to it's end. :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34044 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Child Names
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

That's interesting - It reminds me of how people here have started to use 'lol' as an *actual word* in real life because of the influence of the internet. Argh! It annoys the hell out of me!

Oh Lord! We have that too! :S One of my friends even spells out \"awwww\"! I don't know where she picked that up!? She thinks it's cute/cool when she does it and I think it's retorted... :unsure:
Looks like the world is really coming to it's end. :whistle:

:woohoo: Ohh that made me laugh! People don't spell out 'aww' here, but they *do* spell out 'Oh Em Gee' or 'Double-u Tee Eff'. :blink: ..I think they got it from movies/internet..I swear they did a lot of that kind of thing in the movie 'White Chicks'?

*Shrug* Ohh people these days.. :pinch:

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #34755 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Child Names
my daughter's name is CHLOE
:kiss:
...I don't know why or how, but I had that named picked in high school--didn't matter who the future mother was going to be; my child's name was going to be Chloe...end of discussion

unfotunately, I did VERY bad in selecting the woman to carry my child;and I have paid dearly...
She will be 10 in a week-
I haven't seen her since she was 3- - - Horrible day in court-judge wanted to burn me at the stake for my supposed violent outburts/actions and promisucity/adultery
***********************************************************************************************************
I'm breaking my rule of posting her pic up on the web. Mainly because I don't know what she looks like today
************************************************************************************************************
If you ever read this- Chloe, please know I am sorry I failed you
I'm sorry you went thru the EXACT things I did
(last time i saw MY dad was about 3-like some twisted curse)

Please know daddy loves you
you are the motivation that keeps me going
and i will never stop fighting until I can see you again
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by StephenG.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34764 by Envy
@ Stephen:

I was wondering - What are inheritance laws like in your state?

Also..I was wondering..As I'm Asian myself, is Chloe part Asian? I was just curious due to the cute little outfit..I had lots of similar things as a kid. Not that you have to answer if you don't feel like it.

She's beautiful, by the way. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34768 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Child Names
alot of ppl have asked me that one cuz of the outfit...

No, she's 1/2 white & 1/2 hispanic
Her mother is from Argentina
HOWEVER, there IS some Asian heritage in her family....so they DO have a little i guess.

F.Y.I.-- I was the one that picked out the outfit;just always thought they were so beautiful.

and thank you. I know all dads say this, but i always thought she was gorgeous-
problem is, sometimes I have to remind myself she's not the little baby in the photo :(
***********************************************************************************************************
re: inheritance laws..
if i'm not mistaken,IF i had died in the impact, they would have sent her my social security money until she turns 18..

but i do gotta find out for sure- cuz there's a house/land...
She could open up a spooky boutique and sell all my skulls & figurines
(and of course all my Alchemy t-shirts)
:silly:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34769 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

re: inheritance laws..
if i'm not mistaken,IF i had died in the impact, they would have sent her my social security money until she turns 18..

but i do gotta find out for sure- cuz there's a house/land...
She could open up a spooky boutique and sell all my skulls & figurines
(and of course all my Alchemy t-shirts)
:silly:

Ooh..Interesting. I was just curious because I know that in this country, there are people out there who have the job of hunting down heirs and giving them things that they're entitled to.

What kind of limitations are upon you due to the courts, if you mind me asking? I was just thinking..If you left a bunch of home video messages or something for her to inherit one day, it's not really contact is it? *Shrug* (I'm presuming you're not allowed contact)

A long shot, but ah well. Thought I'd mention it.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds