Show Navigation Menu

What country are you from?

More
11 years 6 months ago #38607 by Veszdrin
i originally hail from corpus christi, tx. which is near the gulf of mexico but since joining the military i am now stationed in tampa, fl. it's not so bad out here though. plenty to keep one busy!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38610 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hmm, looks like I'm the only Australian...and yes I do wear my flag as a cape on Australia Day!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38616 by Veszdrin
i've always wanted to visit australia but never had the chance to catch one of the trips we send out there

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38620 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Well if you do ever come to Australia, visit Melbourne, not Sydney. It's so much more interesting in Melbourne. ^^

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38622 by Veszdrin
I'll have to keep that in mind!! :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #38639 by DarkFlights
I'm from England, originally from Buckinghamshire but I've lived in the Midlands since graduating from university in 1996. Oddly enough, I don't really class myself as a goth but I like seeing goths around. :) Used to live in Leicester where there's still quite a bit of a scene.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds