Show Navigation Menu

fun

More
14 years 7 months ago #2546 by morphea3107
fun was created by morphea3107
since we are getting to know eachother so well :P, i was wondering .... what do you guys do for fun?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2549 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:fun
Atm, playing The Sims 2... got a comp that I actually can play it on, and been addicted to it for too long beforehand. Even at the original Sims-era I was getting high on it, I believe, and now when I haven't been able to actually play it for maybe over a year... Well, I actually study at the same time, while it's loading...

Else, I'm more of an Xbox fan. Got a few games, read a few magazines about games, some games that I long for more then others... Bioshock was wonderful, Deus Ex is just amazing, and so on.

I also try to read a lot, but mostly do it when traveling to school or before bed. I love books, and a dream-job would be being a librarian.
Tho I'm a writer, writing things when I feel like it (much less then I need it, unafortunately, but think it'll change soon) but you can't expect any real books from me during the next couple of years... and when you have them in hand, please don't give them to underaged, as they're not suitable for minds not fully evolved.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2563 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:fun
lets see,

Read, write, cinema, clubbing (Goth night), and a tad too much wine on occassions :S

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #2565 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:fun
A lot of reading and movie watching. On most weekends while the weather's nice I'm off at a car show.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2587 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:fun
reading, writing, weight lifting, and pretty much anything else. i guess it depends on my moood.:P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2589 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:fun
Bonjour sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

To ave fun ?

I see my friends.

Or and also : i go to parties and speak with other friends, dancing and drinking all the night…

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds