Show Navigation Menu

Eating Habits

More
13 years 2 months ago #29882 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Eating Habits
:P Ah..

Red Lobster is amazing..We don't have them here in the UK, but when we went to the US. Wow. Portions are quadruple the size of things here. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29886 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Eating Habits
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

But I have to agree with nwbevk, fish you've caught yourself are always the best. :)

Ah, I agree as well! :) I unfortunately can't fish, but when my friends catch a lot then I often get some of the fish becasue they can't eat so much themselves and it's a pity to freeze such fine fish. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29909 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Red Lobster is amazing..We don't have them here in the UK, but when we went to the US. Wow. Portions are quadruple the size of things here. :S

When I was in America recently I went into McDonald's (sadly it was that or no food for a while...) and I asked for a large french fries...what I recived was triple the size of what we get here in Australia.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 months ago #29922 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

When I was in America recently I went into McDonald's (sadly it was that or no food for a while...) and I asked for a large french fries...what I recived was triple the size of what we get here in Australia.

Hah! I love situations like that. Not because it makes me think \"Mmm..Food\"..But because I end up just laughing at how hilariously large everything is. It's enough to turn an English person mental I say. :P With us being used to such small portions.

I remember watching 'Man vs Food' and the presenter guy was on about how pork chops from where he comes from are a third of the size of the pork chop he was about to take on, or something along those lines. I was thinking..If you think that's small? Our pork chops are a quarter of the size that you consider small! And near double the price too.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #29944 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Eating Habits
Envy wrote:

I remember watching 'Man vs Food' and the presenter guy was on about how pork chops from where he comes from are a third of the size of the pork chop he was about to take on, or something along those lines. I was thinking..If you think that's small? Our pork chops are a quarter of the size that you consider small! And near double the price too.

My husband likes that show. I watch it sometimes, depending on what he's eating... some of it just turns my stomach to watch though. And you're right, even the things he considers a \"small portion\" are still pretty big.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29951 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

My husband likes that show. I watch it sometimes, depending on what he's eating... some of it just turns my stomach to watch though. And you're right, even the things he considers a \"small portion\" are still pretty big.

:P My brother and father love it..My mother and I - Not so much. It makes me feel quite ill watching it sometimes, particularly when the guy's eating stuff that's oozing with cheese. >.< My brother was bored one day and recreated a mini-version of a massive melted cheese sandwich (which had more cheese than bread)..Argh..

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds