Show Navigation Menu

Eating Habits

More
13 years 6 months ago #26801 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: I might've mentioned this before..But..Does anyone else feel the need to grab the kitchen towel and soak the oil out of oily foods? Maybe it's just me...

No, I do that too. An excess of oil makes me feel rather sick, so I generally don't eat too much oily food.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26809 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re: Eating Habits
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

:woohoo: I might've mentioned this before..But..Does anyone else feel the need to grab the kitchen towel and soak the oil out of oily foods? Maybe it's just me...

No, I do that too. An excess of oil makes me feel rather sick, so I generally don't eat too much oily food.

Same here i hate too much lard!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27688 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Eating Habits
I tried a new casserole recipe yesterday, made with quinoa, black beans, salsa, shredded sweet potato and cheese. It turned out pretty good, although if I make it again I'd probably use less salsa (which I don't really like) and maybe add some corn instead.

I froze a couple of portions, and put a couple in the fridge (it makes 6), so if it still tastes OK when it's reheated, I'll probably make it again...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27689 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Eating Habits

Envy wrote:

I'm the exact oposite, i don't think theres a thing as too much grease. we get fish and chips every friday night, and whenever i can afford it, i get a king kong burger meal from my local takeaway. it's a triple cheeseburger and a portion of chips and a drink. i always get onion and chilli sauce on the burger aswell :kiss:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27690 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Eating Habits
King Pete wrote:

Envy wrote:

I'm the exact oposite, i don't think theres a thing as too much grease. we get fish and chips every friday night, and whenever i can afford it, i get a king kong burger meal from my local takeaway. it's a triple cheeseburger and a portion of chips and a drink. i always get onion and chilli sauce on the burger aswell :kiss:

I do not know how old you are King Pete, but in the longer term, such a high fat intake gives you health problems.
And if you are still young and want to live a long and good life, perhaps it is something you should think about.........

More
13 years 5 months ago #27691 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Eating Habits
I'm not the healthiest guy here but even I know that there is a thing as too much grease, really, you should take care with what you eat. Probably stupid coming from me considering I don't eat well and rely on my metabolism to keep me thin, well, that and the fact I don't overeat. Reading what you said practically made me sick though, King Pete.

Actually started to take the oil and grease off stuff when I order out mainly because I've started to notice it more and it makes it extremely unappetising. Though it is rare that I do that and probably will eventually cut it out entirely.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds