Show Navigation Menu

Eating Habits

More
13 years 5 months ago #26646 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Eating Habits
I generally like hot and spicey foods, i make a really nice chilli that goes like a fireball. i guess that can be blamed on the full pack of finger chillies i use :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #26647 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Eating Habits
I can't stand hot/spicy foods. :S I can't even have peppery things without running to get the milk.

:woohoo: I might've mentioned this before..But..Does anyone else feel the need to grab the kitchen towel and soak the oil out of oily foods? Maybe it's just me..

I *have* to grab the kitchen towel whenever I have battered fish or pizza..Or fried chicken.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26652 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Eating Habits
Envy wrote:

I can't stand hot/spicy foods. :S I can't even have peppery things without running to get the milk.

:woohoo: I might've mentioned this before..But..Does anyone else feel the need to grab the kitchen towel and soak the oil out of oily foods? Maybe it's just me..

I *have* to grab the kitchen towel whenever I have battered fish or pizza..Or fried chicken.

I also use kitchen towels to soak the oil. It's healthier to do that then to eat that oil also.
I generally use it for all the stuff that gets deep fired, but I try to avoid such food as much as I can.

I'm going on a diet today, have to lose some pounds... Wish me luck! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26674 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Eating Habits
Envy wrote:

I do that too, on the rare occassion that I eat something that's greasy. Pizza doesn't bother me too much, but if we're having hash browns then I always blot them with paper towel first.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26680 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Eating Habits
black_magnolia wrote:

I'm going on a diet today, have to lose some pounds... Wish me luck! :)

Good luck! :P I'm in need of dieting too..

Hmm..Speaking of which, I should probably refresh my salad box in the fridge. I got into the habit of just keeping a huge box of washed cherry tomatoes, iceberg lettuce and one big washed cucumber in a box in the fridge so I could grab it and just work my way through it throughout the day.

Annoyingly, there's not always space for my salad-box, so I've been without it for a while. :S Feels uncomfortable to eat tons of starchy things without salad, once you get used to having it.

^.^ Glad to know I'm not the only one who blots food with kitchen towel. My parents always rolled their eyes at me whenever I did.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26711 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re: Eating Habits
I really have odd eating habits, and it usually depends on where I am working..For 2.5 yrs I ate Chinese food about every day, and now working @ a 5 star restaurant in a country club I eat from there most of the time. Which is alot of meat, vegetables, salads and on Sunday caviar and seafood. Sometimes I eat once a day or several, though except for the last few weeks I rode my bicycle 15 miles round trip to work. The word diet is not in my vocabulary, but I have always had a high metabolism and stay at a 175-185 weight range...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds