Show Navigation Menu

Eating Habits

More
13 years 6 months ago #26062 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Eating Habits
The lotus paste was really interesting, kinda sweet and sticky, but also a little grainy.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26064 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Eating Habits
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

The lotus paste was really interesting, kinda sweet and sticky, but also a little grainy.

I would agree with all of that, yes..It does have a certain, slightly grainy texture. :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #26069 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Eating Habits
Thanks for trying to describe lotus paste! :) I think I'll just have to wait and see if I can try it one day, because \"sweet, sticky and grainy\" aren't really that specific. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26078 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Eating Habits
black_magnolia wrote:

Thanks for trying to describe lotus paste! :) I think I'll just have to wait and see if I can try it one day, because \"sweet, sticky and grainy\" aren't really that specific. :silly:

:P Hehe, hope you like it. It does have a very unique taste.

Hmm..We had a pretty typical 'Chinese' meal for dinner today..Tofu abalone/sweetcorn/'Golden needle' mushrooms in watered down oyster sauce was one of the main dishes, along with soy-sauce chicken wings. Not sure how to describe the other dish. It's like..A Chinese salami-sausage kind of thing but doesn't taste like salami..Just looks like it/is made in a similar way.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26468 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Eating Habits
I really like chinese food... glass noodles are a favorite, and wook in general.

One of my personal favorites is a meal with several different root vegetables, like carrot, potato (not a personal favorite tho) and parsnip, which are coocked with sweet and sour sauce, a bit chili and paprika powder, and some spicy sausage :blush: Served with bulgur (i guess it's the right word) or just rice.
It's cheap and real nice, so I do it often B) Had some leftovers just this day...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 6 months ago #26470 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Eating Habits
Bleh..Having stomach troubles lately.

Winter has thrown my eating all off track..I end up eating at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and then 11pm. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds