Show Navigation Menu

What do you do in life?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2566 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:La suite...
I'm a chef in my work life but in my spare time I'm trying to get a career in writing off the ground. If only it could grow wings . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2583 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:La suite...
I am a sculptor.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2590 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:La suite...
i am a military aircraft mechanic for now but hope to move up to pilot once i get my college degree. also hope to do a bit of writing on the side.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2659 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:La suite...
Veszdrin wrote:

i am a military aircraft mechanic for now but hope to move up to pilot once i get my college degree. also hope to do a bit of writing on the side.

*jaw drops*

That indeed is an enviable occupation. To me at least.

I'm a computer tech. A drab and boring occupation.

In my spare time I (in oh so very geekly manor) play D&D, Vampire, Gurps, Rifts and almost any pen and paper game imaginable. Talking about stereotypes...

I draw alot too. Amateur drawings, but still it takes most of my spare time.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2660 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:La suite...
wish i'd have a job like that :D....
generally i like to be active and i can't stand working in a lab all day and starring at a computer....u'r lucky :D

More
14 years 7 months ago #2667 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:La suite...
thank you polaristhe2. i however must say that it is i who is envious of you. i wish i was knowledgeable enough to be a computer tech but i can barely get my laptop to work properly.:P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds