Show Navigation Menu

What do you do in life?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #25754 by gaelquereth
I am in University.
I study Mechanical and Aeronautics Engineering and I take flying lessons as well. Soon I will be a licenced pilot.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by gaelquereth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26639 by babygothic
studying.. righ now i study design visual communication... B)

More
13 years 5 months ago #26740 by Vanthony
still studying in college university as a graphics and media students.. hopefully I could share a lot of things to other people most especially about arts after I graduated.

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26745 by snow.wulf
I'm a college student studying Illustration and Animation, and after that will be taking a course in Concept Art :D

More
13 years 5 months ago #26768 by King Pete
at the minute i'm unemployed. did a years work in a cake factory doing general labour work. got made redundant 2 years ago though :( as soon as i find work, i'm looking into wrestling training. there's a training centre in my city, and a lot of it is basic physics, which is a strong point for me

More
13 years 5 months ago #27106 by Draig13
Replied by Draig13 on topic Re: What do you do in life?
Studying mainly. Ex physics student, current psychology student.

Used to work in a science museum, trying to make science cool for kids, lots of fire experiments...fire good...especially for pyromaniacs like me.

Quit recently though after a year and a half of torment from my manager and now volunteer ay my uni department as a research assistant looking at brains...mmm.

My aim is to get into forensic psychology but the recent public sector cuts in the UK (thank you very much mr George Ozbourne) has made things very difficult for all areas of the subject.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds