Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 1 month ago #37526 by Envy
Veszdrin wrote:

Wow. That is a very lovely coat Envy. :)

Ah thank you! ^.^ It was very direly needed. It's such a good fit that I'm considering buying a second by the same brand with a more elaborate design.

I was thinking it was about time I bought something simplistic for once..:P But it's always nice to have a choice and range..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37527 by Veszdrin
I agree. A nice choice of range is always good. My most recent clothing purchase was a hoodie which has designs all over it based on the fleur de lys. I mainly like it because of the length. It extends just past the hip but is not too oversized.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 month ago #37528 by black_magnolia
LOVE the coat! :kiss: Is Spin Doctor true to size or a size larger/smaller? Just like to know for future reference. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37531 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

LOVE the coat! :kiss: Is Spin Doctor true to size or a size larger/smaller? Just like to know for future reference. :)

It depends on the garment.

For coats I prefer a tight and shapely fit, so to me they're a size larger and I always go one smaller. For normal tops and dresses I find them pretty true to size, maybe a TINY bit on the loose side. Skirts and trousers I wouldn't know, never bought any (though I would love some black denim shorts sometime soon).

Their sizing is very, very similar to Living Dead Souls/Mercy/Hell Bunny brands.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37645 by black_magnolia
Bought a basic black v-neck dress with long-sleeves and a cute shirt with 3/4 sleeves with a skulls and hearts print all over it (the shirt is very dark grey and the print is black, so the skulls aren't so obvious).
Just a small pick me up after the exam; I need new cloths anyway. I think I may have gone a size down again. :unsure: Haven't really bothered weighting myself in the last weeks, but I've been eating all kinds of stuff because the studying was stressing me so I feel more fat then the opposite. :huh:
Bought the shirt in M as that was the biggest size and I really liked the print (was a bit astonished that it fit just fine :silly: ), while the dress is L (isn't tight as it may have to be, but isn't too lose either and I wasn't in the mood to try it out in size M). :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37646 by Envy

This is my most recent..Along with a deck of MTG cards.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds