Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37070 by black_magnolia
In the end I didn't get a bottle of booze for my sister as a b-day present, but got her perfume. She was very happy with my choice, so I was happy too. :)

Regarding my recent shopping: I finally bought some liquid foundation I'm satisfied with (it's from Bourjois; pale enough, very light texture and has SPF 15), some treats for my rabbit (a bag of dried dandelion, wood sticks etc.), two pendants and two Iron Fist t-shirts (essentially the pendants and t-shirts were bought with the money I got from grandpa for my b-day, so I should count them as gifts; good thing too all were on a big sale so I even have some money left over which I can save up :)), and my sister got me two pairs of leg warmers for my b-day [I love practical gifts! *warm feet+legs* = me happy :laugh: ].

Here are the pictures of the pendants and t-shirts:

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37078 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Those pendants are lovely! Where did you buy them from?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37081 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Those pendants are lovely! Where did you buy them from?

Thanks! :)

I found them by accident while I was searching for stationery. :woohoo:

I ordered them from some random site because they were the cheapest price I could find (the site had some end of year sale), but they didn't accept Paypal and I had a small problem paying by credit card, so I basically decided to take a risk to save money and till I get the pendants I don't feel ok recommending the site to other people if it turns out the seller isn't ok.

I also found the pendants on ebay at the same original price as that random seller, but they had cheaper postage on ebay in comparison (but still the random seller turned out cheaper for me in total because of the sale).

The pendants are made by \"Briar\" and are from the \"Children of the Night\" series.

I recommend doing a bit of a search if you want to make the best price. Here is another site I found the pendants on sale: www.nemesiszone.co.uk/index.php?main_pag...=156&sort=20a&page=1

The series has another couple of werewolf pendants, so you werewolf fans should have a look. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37296 by Envy
An electric toothbrush, some lip-liners and a new lipstick. :silly:

More
12 years 3 months ago #37298 by DaTenshi
Black eyeliner and black dip eyeliner ^.^ love them both lol

More
12 years 3 months ago #37305 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Thanks black_magnolia, sorry I didn't notice your post earlier.

I ordered some perfume, three sets of fangs (for a friend) and a some bead for my hair. I also bought some music off iTunes (both soundtracks: Halo 2 and Assassin's Creed II) and the latest book in the Assassin's Creed series.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds