Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35285 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

I discovered the fingerprint scanner has more functions that are quite handy. :P You can register all your prints (very easy, you just swipe your finger over a little patch on the bottom RH side of your laptop keyboard area, same movement you use as when you use a scroll wheel on a mouse) and use any of your fingers as an alternative to typing in a password to enter your machine..You can also assign a different function for each of your fingerprints, so instead of having to manually click somehing to open/use, you can swipe a finger and it'll open if you assigned it to that finger. :woohoo:

Wow, that's so nifty! I wish my laptop had that!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35319 by black_magnolia
Bought a ticket for the Hurts concert next month in Zagreb. Today was the last day when you could get them with the pre-sale price. I was somehow under the impression that that price was till the end of the month and wouldn't have bought them now if I hadn't seen a friend on facebook post a photo of her tickets. Damn, I had luck. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35327 by Ryn Kuromaru
Don't forget the Cat Ears. Though Cosmates.jp covers a wide variety of Elegant Gothic Lolita and general Japanese fashion.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35328 by Envy
Ryn Kuromaru wrote:

Don't forget the Cat Ears. Though Cosmates.jp covers a wide variety of Elegant Gothic Lolita and general Japanese fashion.

Mm I go elsewhere for cat ears and the like.

As I said before..Not thaaat much of a fan of Cosmates' quality..I tend to buy things from there to alter myself and mix in with casual daily stuff..

Decided to buy myself a nice cream coloured Miffy bathroom rug just before I left HK. ^.^

More
12 years 7 months ago #35337 by ImmortalRosencroix
Ryn Kuromaru wrote:

Gah, sorry. Forgot about them. Too little coffee = no memory being good and coherent sentence forming thingie...>@-@<

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35340 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Decided to buy myself a nice cream coloured Miffy bathroom rug just before I left HK. ^.^

Had to google what Miffy is. :silly: Pictures of the rug, please! :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds