Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35023 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Great! I had my eye on it for quite some time but being that I have the book Goth Chic, I thought it might have had some of the same info. However, I was able to read a preview online and I saw that there was a piece on Alchemy Gothic so that sealed the deal for me. Can't wait to read it. :)

Ah, there is just one page on Alchemy - I'm sure it won't have any new info in it for you. :P
Also now when I opened up the book again, I remember how it has an out-dated feeling to it becasue some information in the books are quite wrong (for example the part about absinthe) and some info has become wrong just becasue things have changed from when the book was written to now... Well, a bit of a shame, but it's still an interesting book. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35067 by ImmortalRosencroix
Recently I purchased a very pretty skirt and blouse ensemble shown below from cosmates.jp. It is a site based on the Gothic Lolita fashions from Japan, but they have some very beautiful garments.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35150 by Envy
ImmortalRosencroix wrote:

Recently I purchased a very pretty skirt and blouse ensemble shown below from cosmates.jp. It is a site based on the Gothic Lolita fashions from Japan, but they have some very beautiful garments.

LOOOOOVE IT! :D Skirt especially! ^.^ Although how's the quality? I never much liked Cosmates due to quality. >.<

More
12 years 7 months ago #35156 by ImmortalRosencroix
Envy wrote:

ImmortalRosencroix wrote:

LOOOOOVE IT! :D Skirt especially! ^.^ Although how's the quality? I never much liked Cosmates due to quality. >.<

Not too sure yet. It's still in the shipping process. I'll let you know when it comes in.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35185 by firensia
Just bought myself a pair of amethyst ankh earrings.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35188 by black_magnolia
Very nice earrings, firensia! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds