Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35007 by firensia
janelle hell wrote:

Thanks :laugh: It DOES kind of look like a cake...I decorate cakes, as well; I've made a cemetery cake, but not a coffin cake *ponders whether or not such a thing as a coffin cake pan exists*

You could always just bake a rectangle cake then cut a little bit off the sides to form a coffin. It's better to do this when the cake is frozen so it doesn't leave loose crumbs that'll mess up your icing.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by firensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35008 by janelle hell
firensia wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Thanks :laugh: It DOES kind of look like a cake...I decorate cakes, as well; I've made a cemetery cake, but not a coffin cake *ponders whether or not such a thing as a coffin cake pan exists*

You could always just bake a rectangle cake then cut a little bit off the sides to form a coffin. It's better to do this when the cake is frozen so it doesn't leave loose crumbs that'll mess up your icing.

Good idea! Now I *really* want to make a coffin cake...

More
12 years 7 months ago #35016 by firensia
Just bought myself a bottle of my favorite foundation (I broke my last one accidentally, clumsy me) and the book Goth Bible : A Compendium For The Darkly Inclined by Nancy Kilpatrick. I was planning on saving my money for some concert tickets but the shopaholic in me got bored. :laugh:

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35017 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Just bought myself a bottle of my favorite foundation (I broke my last one accidentally, clumsy me) and the book Goth Bible : A Compendium For The Darkly Inclined by Nancy Kilpatrick. I was planning on saving my money for some concert tickets but the shopaholic in me got bored. :laugh:

oh, I've got that book! Bought it ages ago, but I still find myself turning to it to check some gothic web-sites or to just reread some stuff. It's a very good book! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35020 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought some shampoo/conditioner, a couple of birthday cards, a new belt and some more internet credit.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35022 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

oh, I've got that book! Bought it ages ago, but I still find myself turning to it to check some gothic web-sites or to just reread some stuff. It's a very good book! :)

Great! I had my eye on it for quite some time but being that I have the book Goth Chic, I thought it might have had some of the same info. However, I was able to read a preview online and I saw that there was a piece on Alchemy Gothic so that sealed the deal for me. Can't wait to read it. :)

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds