Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 9 months ago #22920 by scootiebee
We only recently got H&M here, but they have nice prices, and great sales. $5 US dollars for a pair of shorts for Lulu, $10 for a shirt, etc. I think that translates to something like 6 or 7 euros for a shirt, and half that for the shorts. They have nice things too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22988 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

We only recently got H&M here, but they have nice prices, and great sales. $5 US dollars for a pair of shorts for Lulu, $10 for a shirt, etc. I think that translates to something like 6 or 7 euros for a shirt, and half that for the shorts. They have nice things too.

:P H&M is a pretty established brand here and often has the odd item which would suit me. Primark on the other hand, is pretty new, but it's taken the highstreets by storm due to crazily cheap prices. I refuse to buy anything from Primark. I used to buy tights, but these days, my size is always sold out and there's huge queues at the checkout, which makes buying a few pairs of tights just not worth the time. They don't last long either. I've since switched to buying M&S tights, which are pretty hardy and stay lovely and sleek for a long time as opposed to Primark tights which fuzz up after 1-2 uses.

Lovely jacket and dress by the way - I, too, am very jealous! If only I could afford to splash out!

More
13 years 9 months ago #23141 by black_magnolia
I've purchased this amethyst pendant for a friend. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23172 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh that's gorgeous!
Today I bought myself some candles, incense, vanilla beans and a piece of moonstone...all for a mere $10.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23176 by Envy
Just bought a load of textbooks for my next college year. :S Fun times ahead, I say!

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23182 by StephenG
well...

...a little something for my mom
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG. Reason: awww

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds