Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 9 months ago #22811 by scootiebee
I just ordered a bunch of socks from Sock Dreams (mostly for Lucy for her birthday, stripey socks and fingerless gloves), and some makeup from aromaleigh.com, since she is going out of business and everything is 35% off. I also have a cart going at retroscope at the moment, trying to whittle it down to a reasonable amount. And I am pondering caving in and getting a Kindle.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #22826 by Envy
H&M had a sale too, so I bought a nice black vest top which was decorated with lace, and a white shirt with a bow-tie type part at the top. I have three shirts like that now, I quite like them under a corset. I prefer frilled-chest type shirts under corsets (if you understand what I mean?) but for mainstream clothing, shirts with bow-ties at the top aren't bad.

This kind of bow:

Loads of sales on at the moment where I am, so it's a good idea to go out and have a look. :P

Bit annoyed I've gone from size 8 to size 10 though, I'm not even sure what it is. I thought I had stopped growing and was just getting fat, but it might be my bone structure that's growing as well as exam-weight-gain. Pretty confused at the moment. My hips seem to have grown as well, and my jean size has gone from 8 to 10 and even 12 in some stores.

:unsure: I don't like it.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22830 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Just paid the deposit for my graduation dress! XD I will show you all a picture once I get it at the end of the year.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 9 months ago #22885 by scootiebee
I just bought a black vest and white shirt at H&M last week too! :) But my white shirt was a ruffly collar type. And the black vest has military looking buttons down both sides of the front. But both were on sale.

And my big present to myself, just ordered from Kambriel, a one-of-a-kind dress, and a fabulous jacket. First, the dress:

kambriel.com/ooakmedea.html

Now, the jacket:

kambriel.com/stripedbustle.html

I have been wanting some of her designs for a very long time, and I just couldn't be happy with my Jeopardy money without some of her gorgeous clothing.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22891 by iHauntTheSepulchre
scootiebee they're gorgeous!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 9 months ago #22899 by black_magnolia
Scootiebee, both the dress and the jacket are so gorgeous! :)

I'm so sorry we don't have H&M here in Croatia, I always find something nice there...

I think I'll have to do some shopping, all the nice things you've gotten made me jealous. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds