Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #40084 by StephenG
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh that rose is gorgeous! The egg...looks a little odd to me. Kinda cool, but there's something not quite right with it.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
black_magnolia wrote:
wow! that pewter rose is beautiful!

The skull egg is cool, although not my cup of tea. It does remind me of the movie Coneheads. haha

******************************************************************************************************************************************
I know the egg is a piece of junk--I had buyer's remorse as soon as I opened the box (also why I didn't want to waste 2 post to show it to everyone-doubt I would have shared it if it didn't look like a knockoff of THE ALCHEMIST design)

The rose was the main feature it's a 1996 RAWCLIFFE PEWTER ROSE WITH FAIRY .
It is the highlight of my rose collection

--Black_Magnolia-->funny & true comment about it looking like the Coneheads :woohoo:
And as always, thank you BOTH for the compliments(and if you know anyone that wants an egg skull,please let me know.I'll be very reasonable with price)
:cheer:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by StephenG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #40109 by Madam_Mim
My most recent Non-Alchemy purchase is a handmade mechanical skeleton watch that I bought used and then some new New Rock boots.

Attachments:

More
8 years 2 days ago - 8 years 2 days ago #40150 by StephenG
I rarely share anything from my Batman collection, but some exceptions have to be made:

If you are familiar with Batman (in this case, his :evil: VILLIANS :evil: , then you should enjoy this shirt as much as I do.
BTW, that picture is obviously NOT me. 1- I wouldn't have cropped my own head off;y'all would have had to see the ugly truth and 2- last time I was THAT skinny was probably elementary school.Still, it's an awesome shirt in my opinion,& I'm glad I found it in my size :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 days ago by StephenG.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #40162 by StephenG

Granted, we all know professional wrestling is staged,

Nonetheless, The Undertaker has been my favourite character since he first appeared.
When I saw this pendant, I had to make an exception to my jewelry rule...

I think it has a bit of a gothic taste, what do you think ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by StephenG.

More
7 years 5 months ago #40164 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I've never been much of a wrestling fan, but I have to admit that necklace looks pretty cool!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
The following user(s) said Thank You: StephenG

More
7 years 4 months ago #40171 by black_magnolia
I'm late with a reply because I've been busy, like a lot. :whistle:

StephenG, honestly, not that big a fan of the pendant, but I am a wrestling fan so you're good in my books. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StephenG

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds