Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 1 week ago #38016 by firensia
Bought some Summer clothes. I have to say, Summer is probably my least favorite season. I always find it challenging to create outfits for hot weather. Victorian inspired clothes aren't very practical in a heatwave. :S

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #38025 by Envy
Errm..Hairspray, plasters, dry shampoo, chocolate. :woohoo:

More
12 years 1 week ago #38029 by black_magnolia
I bought mostly boring stuff: groceries, cosmetics and some clothing (2 plain t-shirts, a crocheted cardigan, and a t-shirt with a kinda-vintage-flowery print).

I hate how our country increased VAT to 25%. We had 23% earlier, so I didn't expect to really notice it so much, but after two months I see how for the same money I can afford quite a bit less then before. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #38083 by firensia
Bought some shoes and also the Encyclopedia Gothica, a new book described as:

\"A guidebook to the language of the most shadowy of subcultures, this work collects and defines more than 550 Gothic words and phrases. Compiled by an acclaimed Goth journalist and poet, this compendium provides insight into the unique vernacular of this fascinating community, describing in detail and with black humor the fashion, music, and lifestyle as well as sharing insider slang such as Baby Bat, Corp Goth, and the Gothic Two-Step. A Goth Band Family Tree and essential Goth listening, reading, and viewing recommendations are also included in this phantasmagorical work.\"

I basically bought it because the cover is so nice. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by firensia.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38087 by black_magnolia
wow! The cover looks cool, I'd also have bought the book just because of the cover, even though I like collecting books about the gothic subculture... :) *goes check amazon* :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38088 by iHauntTheSepulchre
A lovely medieval style top in red velvet with black spider lace sleeves.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds