Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #37901 by TrymBeast
My latest purchase are three guitar picks necklaces with the logo of Amon Amarth, Destruction and Emperor.

Really nice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #37902 by cemwerewolf
Picked up a pile of beads today (Suddenly realized it's only a few months to pagan fest and I need to get moving on making jewellry!) And a huge piece of black velvet that I got for half price. I only needed the material for a couple of small project but now I have lots left for future ideas. Yay! :laugh:

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #37905 by Veszdrin
Got a copy of the new Silent Hill HD collection video game. Silent Hill 2 & 3 included. I still think those are some of the best horror games ever made!! Those along with the Dead Space series. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #37910 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Basic groceries...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 1 week ago #38007 by Envy
More bleach. More hair dye. :S

More
12 years 1 week ago #38011 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Three books, a couple of cds, a PSP game, five boxes of tea, a bottle of cherry blossom perfume, chocolate lip balm, Japanese incense and a few other little things...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds