Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
11 years 7 months ago #38671 by iHauntTheSepulchre
They look awesome! Nice job. ^^

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #39198 by Miruna
Replied by Miruna on topic Re: Your Creativity
My art
The future ...
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Miruna.

More
10 years 10 months ago #39421 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
Oh, it's been a long time since I was here. Too much happened in my life that prevented more than a smidgen of forum activity from me, and I've only just re-discovered this place. If anyone wishes to see the final pewter pieces of the heraldic beasties (yes, I actually had them cast!) then please ask me to PM you the link, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my website address here? I can't post the pictures right now because they're on the PC and I'm having to use the laptop due to my partner needing to do some work on the main computer.

More
10 years 10 months ago #39423 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Your Creativity
DarkFlights wrote:

Oh, it's been a long time since I was here. Too much happened in my life that prevented more than a smidgen of forum activity from me, and I've only just re-discovered this place. If anyone wishes to see the final pewter pieces of the heraldic beasties (yes, I actually had them cast!) then please ask me to PM you the link, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my website address here? I can't post the pictures right now because they're on the PC and I'm having to use the laptop due to my partner needing to do some work on the main computer.

Sure you can post the link here. Once. ;) I just don't want anybody to start posting around like a spam-loving bot - obviously we can't have that on the forum.
You can always have the link for your website in your profile and signature. That's totally fine. :)
I saw you did that already, so I checked your site and the pewter beasties you had made. Really love the griffin! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 9 months ago #39426 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
Oh thank you, I didn't think the new published version of my website had gone up yet, as I was having a bit of trouble with it. The site itself is still a work in progress. I'll leave it at having the website in my signature then, I'm sure people can find it easily enough. Currently working on a shark and have a few other ideas, too, for the next batch. I'm very lucky in that a local shop owner I know is willing to take a risk and display some of my wares, once we've worked out pricing and I have suitable display methods.
Then there are the Oracle-X cards, some of them have my artwork on them and they can easily be googled, I've been quite busy - sadly, like many artists, having to have a day job too so feeling like progress is ridiculously slow at the moment.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #39473 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Your Creativity
My first attempt, with my newly bought stuff - studs and a pendants :laugh:

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Madam_Mim.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds