Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
12 years 7 months ago #35127 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Your Creativity
You could also do it without a frame. I've seen resin pouring done with a stick affixed in the mold so that you have a ready made hole when it dries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35133 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
Oh yes, the Alchemy wolf spider pendant - from the look of it, that too is a moult as the abdomen's shrivelled.
Unfortunately, my jewellery moulds don't allow room for a rod or anything to be inserted into the resin, unless it's sticking out of what would be the back of the pendant, but as I have a power drill with a very small bit, I might try drilling a hole into each of the pieces and inserting a small eyelet or bent wire with superglue to hold it in place.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35182 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Your Creativity

Last night, I finished the Halloween trees & houses that I was working on. The houses are made from recycled Priority Mail boxes :lol:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35183 by ImmortalRosencroix
janelle hell wrote:

Last night, I finished the Halloween trees & houses that I was working on. The houses are made from recycled Priority Mail boxes :lol:

That is amazing! So cute! >O.O<

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35186 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Your Creativity
janelle hell wrote:

So cute! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35193 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Your Creativity
Squee! That's so cute! I used to love model villages etc. (Still do!) :P The little trees in particular are so adorable!

Somehow reminds me of some of the miniature bonsai tree decorations you can get here in HK..I really want to buy some but they're pricey. It's stuff like little farmers and cows etc. to put under a bonsai tree that adds to the small-and-cute factor.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds