Show Navigation Menu

What's in the news?

More
12 years 5 months ago #36342 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: What's in the news?
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Apparently the protesters have agreed to clear out, to let the Remembrance Day ceremonies take place. They say they'll be back, but it is getting colder here...

Some actually died in the Vancouver tent city of a drug overdose. I heard the police rushed in to dismantle the tents there after that.

Nice to know what kind of people they were. :S

They look like hippies just using this as an excuse to camp out. At least they promised to not disrupt the Remembrance Day ceremonies on the 11th. That's something, I suppose.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36350 by Envy

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36356 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
Okay so not in the mainstream news but - For us, one of the biggest rock/metal festivals announced their headliner today (Metallica..Playing their full Black Album)..and tomorrow it's expected that Black Sabbath will be getting back together there as well - So lots from wider Europe will probably be flooding here. :ohmy: Just thought you guys might want to keep an ear out for that!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36441 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Okay so not in the mainstream news but - For us, one of the biggest rock/metal festivals announced their headliner today (Metallica..Playing their full Black Album)..and tomorrow it's expected that Black Sabbath will be getting back together there as well - So lots from wider Europe will probably be flooding here. :ohmy: Just thought you guys might want to keep an ear out for that!

Yes! I heard about that. It's so weird because the Black Sabbath announcement came at the same time I was reading Ozzy Osbourne's book. lol

Also, I wish if Metallica would professionally film their concert and release it on DVD like Slayer did with \"Still Reigning\". The Black ALbum is my favorite Metallica album and as they are one of my favourite bands of all time, I would really enjoy that.

Why does Europe have to get all the good festivals? :angry: lol

More
12 years 5 months ago #36449 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Yes! I heard about that. It's so weird because the Black Sabbath announcement came at the same time I was reading Ozzy Osbourne's book. lol

Also, I wish if Metallica would professionally film their concert and release it on DVD like Slayer did with \"Still Reigning\". The Black ALbum is my favorite Metallica album and as they are one of my favourite bands of all time, I would really enjoy that.

Why does Europe have to get all the good festivals? :angry: lol

Teehee! COME AND VISIT YOUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! :laugh: I'll definately be heading to Download this year just for Metallica playing their Black Album and it's one of the biggest alternative music festivals in the country. I don't like Sabbath that much at all, but because it's such a big event I'll go for the atmosphere, to be with friends, and to just to be able to say I was there and I saw. :P Exciting stuff!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37622 by firensia
The huge topic in the news right now is the death of Whitney Houston. I think it's really sad. Autopsy results still haven't been released but I think we can all guess what the cause of death was. Once again, a talented musician succumbs to drugs and alcohol. :(

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds