Show Navigation Menu

What's in the news?

More
12 years 5 months ago #36179 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: What's in the news?
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I'm really not sure just what they hope to accomplish with these protests, as it all seems very disorganized to me. But I think the ranks will be thinned out quite a bit, once the snow and colder temperatures arrive...

That's for sure. No one's going to camp out when it's -35 outside.

...Unless they're hardcore! :woohoo:

lol Maybe if they're Bear Grylls or someone. Honestly, even decked out in full winter gear, I'm still freezing when it's winter here. They're predicting a bad Winter this year too. Better get the snow shovel out early. :( Least favorite part of it.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36192 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I'm really not sure just what they hope to accomplish with these protests, as it all seems very disorganized to me. But I think the ranks will be thinned out quite a bit, once the snow and colder temperatures arrive...

That's for sure. No one's going to camp out when it's -35 outside.

...Unless they're hardcore! :woohoo:

lol Maybe if they're Bear Grylls or someone. Honestly, even decked out in full winter gear, I'm still freezing when it's winter here. They're predicting a bad Winter this year too. Better get the snow shovel out early. :( Least favorite part of it.

I'm nothing but jealous hehe..I'd love to live somewhere pretty and snowy. Our snow here (when we have it) is pathetic - It's not high enough to remain pretty for long, so by the end of the day it'll all resemble muddy, slippery sludge that's horrible to walk through..

I seem to recall they were warning us about snow this winter..I can't quite recall. We tend to get extreme winters whenever we have very hot summers.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36193 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: What's in the news?
I love snow! And luckily I get lots of it here in Canada. I've been growing my beard since the start of October, so my face will stay warm! :D
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by snow.wulf.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36317 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: What's in the news?
Apparently the protesters have agreed to clear out, to let the Remembrance Day ceremonies take place. They say they'll be back, but it is getting colder here...

More
12 years 5 months ago #36324 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: What's in the news?
Morgana wrote:

Apparently the protesters have agreed to clear out, to let the Remembrance Day ceremonies take place. They say they'll be back, but it is getting colder here...

Some actually died in the Vancouver tent city of a drug overdose. I heard the police rushed in to dismantle the tents there after that.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36339 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Some actually died in the Vancouver tent city of a drug overdose. I heard the police rushed in to dismantle the tents there after that.

Nice to know what kind of people they were. :S

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds