Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
13 years 6 months ago #25748 by Envy
Poledra1a wrote:

This is awesome for puffy eyes;

www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.aspx?Id=840

The Body Shop is all fair trade products as well as being fantastic quality with products that actually do what they say they do. not sure about the wrinkle stuff though as Im not worried about that quite yet :blush:

Ooh! That looks interesting..I love our local branch of 'The Body Shop'..^.^ They have a really nice smelling cherry blossom lotion..

Might give that a go. Looks pricey though. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25756 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I love The Body Shop. Especially because there are two stores both within a twenty-minute drive from my house.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 8 months ago #34413 by Envy
So..

How long does it take for a natural tan to fade?

I sprayed on suncream a little too late whilst on holiday and accidentally got a tan - Whilst wearing my favourite striped lace tights.

Result? Stripy tan on legs. I'm wondering how long I'll have to hide this away. :P It's not a super-strong tan, but it's enough for you to see stripes.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34414 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

So..

How long does it take for a natural tan to fade?

I sprayed on suncream a little too late whilst on holiday and accidentally got a tan - Whilst wearing my favourite striped lace tights.

Result? Stripy tan on legs. I'm wondering how long I'll have to hide this away. :P It's not a super-strong tan, but it's enough for you to see stripes.

Hmmm... *walks to the mirror & checks on herself*

Let's say a week if it's a light tan, just to be on the sure side. I can still see a bit of mine, but I burn under the sun rather then tan... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34416 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Hmmm... *walks to the mirror & checks on herself*

Let's say a week if it's a light tan, just to be on the sure side. I can still see a bit of mine, but I burn under the sun rather then tan... :S

Wow, a week? My brother was saying a year - Though he was probably trying to scare me.

I haven't tanned since I was about age 10 so I've lost my sense of time when it comes to tans fading..But that's just because I hate the feeling of sun on my skin, not because I burn. :P

Really hope mine's gone within the week. We've just come home to skirt-and-dress weather and I don't want to be hiding away my legs because of stripes. :woohoo:

More
12 years 8 months ago #34417 by black_magnolia
It all depends on the tan. I assume you just got a light one, so I think it won't last long if you don't enforce it with being even more in the sun without sunblock.

Some 7 years ago I got a really bad burn because I ended up with friends on the beach for half a day and nobody brought suncream and I forgot it also at home... Took me some 2 and a half years to completely get rid of those bathing suit marks on me (and I avoided the sun like a blind bat during that time because I didn't want more tan). :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds