Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
13 years 6 months ago #25047 by Morgana
Glad you're feeling better!

I use a mesh shower-sponge, with a shower-gel that has a very gentle exfoliant... seems to work pretty well overall, although there are still the odd ones here and there that need to be tweezed. My skin is really sensitive as well, so I have to be careful what products I use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25653 by Envy
Hmm..

Do you girls do anything particular to help stop your eyes from going puffy and red after crying?

I hate waking up in the morning looking like that..

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #25656 by Zenith
Envy wrote:

Hmm..

Do you girls do anything particular to help stop your eyes from going puffy and red after crying?

Mmmm, not after crying but if I happen to fall asleep and forget to remove my make-up I wake up with my eyes swollen, red and sometimes glued together. Ick! I bought a cream from the chemists' which I put unto my eye and it makes the swelling and redness go away...I don't know how it's called though but I can check that out when I return home

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Zenith.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25704 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hmm..

Fortunately I don't have that problem, but there is probably something against that at the chemist.
My sister has some drops for her eyes if they get red, but it's for the red caused by contact lenses, so I don't know if that would help in this case.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25706 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

Hmm..

Cucumber slices are supposed to be good to reduce puffiness around your eyes, although I've never tried it myself. Visine eyedrops work well to reduce redness and dryness... I use those quite a bit, since I spend my work days staring at a computer screen.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25745 by Poledra1a
This is awesome for puffy eyes;

www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.aspx?Id=840

The Body Shop is all fair trade products as well as being fantastic quality with products that actually do what they say they do. not sure about the wrinkle stuff though as Im not worried about that quite yet :blush:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds