Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
13 years 7 months ago #23927 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

When I go out and take a bit more time to get ready, I do everything, but if I'm fortunate enough a friend helps me with the eyeshadow/eyeliner part . :)

Ahh lucky..I do all of my make-up when I go out, but my mother does my hair if I want it curled. Never curled my own hair in my life - Don't really know how I'll manage it once I'm in uni. :unsure: How did you all first start using make-up? At a young age? Just experimenting? :woohoo: I don't even know how I came into posession of my make-up..I'm not great at putting it on either, and my skin type doesn't really allow me to put blush etc. on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23929 by Daruma
Me I like the bra. I find it pretty. :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #23932 by Envy
Daruma wrote:

Me I like the bra. I find it pretty. :)

:laugh: Hmm. I don't always like wearing them, but I agree, I do like how they look. Buying pretty lingerie does brighten my day, somehow.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23940 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Usually I just wear a little black eyeliner and have a clear lipgloss on (I hate having dry lips). Though when I go out for something special, I'll usually put on mascara and eyeshadow and use a coloured lipstick. I've never used foundation or blush in my life. Though once when I was little I found my mum's talcum powder thingy and covered myself in it. I looked like a little ghost.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 7 months ago #23941 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ahh lucky..I do all of my make-up when I go out, but my mother does my hair if I want it curled. Never curled my own hair in my life - Don't really know how I'll manage it once I'm in uni. :unsure: How did you all first start using make-up? At a young age? Just experimenting? :woohoo: I don't even know how I came into posession of my make-up..I'm not great at putting it on either, and my skin type doesn't really allow me to put blush etc. on.

Don't worry, you'll surely have a room-mate or dorm-mate to help you with curling your hair.

I started using make-up when I went to uni and I basically learned it by experimenting. Before uni I only put on make-up for two occasions, for my friend's prom and later for my own, but both times some other person did my make-up for me because I didn't know how to do it... :silly:
My mom doesn't use make-up, the only thing I ever saw her using is lipstick and maybe mascara, so I couldn't really learn anything form her...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23951 by gothic-grace
I can never remember my mom wearing makeup and she hasnt done my hair since i was a little girl! I like to be independant lol, I started wearing makeup when I was 14 cause my sister got me some mascara. :)

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds