Show Navigation Menu

Make a wish

More
13 years 7 months ago #24776 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Make a wish
:P I wish that I'll pass my driving theory test first time tomorrow. I haven't done any revision until today *facepalm*..But I got basically full marks on the online practice tests as opposed to failing twice on practice tests prior to reading the book I was meant to.

*Crosses fingers*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24787 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Make a wish
i keep my *crosses fingers* to you Envy!;D
don't know if it's said correctly!;P

More
13 years 7 months ago #24796 by Envy
It feels as if someone decided to crap all over my wish.

I was disqualified minutes after arriving because I had incorrect paperwork. 50 GBP lost there..My mum will go apeshit when she comes home and finds out.

I need to pay 20 GBP to retrieve another copy of my paperwork from the Driving Licensing place and then pay up another 50 GBP to go out and try and get into my bloody test again...That's 120 GBP in total there..Could've bought a whole load of stuff with that..

Envy feels very low.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24808 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Make a wish
Envy wrote:

I was disqualified minutes after arriving because I had incorrect paperwork. 50 GBP lost there..My mum will go apeshit when she comes home and finds out.

I need to pay 20 GBP to retrieve another copy of my paperwork from the Driving Licensing place and then pay up another 50 GBP to go out and try and get into my bloody test again...That's 120 GBP in total there..Could've bought a whole load of stuff with that..

Envy feels very low.

Gotta love DMV regulations! I'm still waiting for the renewal permit for my truck. The old one expired August 31, so technically I shouldn't be driving it. But I mailed the cheque to them 3 weeks ago, so I'll just have to hope the paperwork arrives before I get pulled over...

Good luck next time Envy!

More
13 years 7 months ago #24820 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

Envy feels very low.

Gotta love DMV regulations! I'm still waiting for the renewal permit for my truck. The old one expired August 31, so technically I shouldn't be driving it. But I mailed the cheque to them 3 weeks ago, so I'll just have to hope the paperwork arrives before I get pulled over...

Good luck next time Envy!

Thanks.

Did have a bit of luck. After hours of searching, I found the paperwork I needed. Unfortunately, I'm treated as if I failed and therefore need to wait 3 days before I can apply for another test..Ugh. I wanted it all over and done with before college started.

My mother isn't willing to pay for it either and I have no form of income apart from food money which my parents give me, and that's usually saved to spend on clothes...It also takes forever to gather up.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24852 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re:Make a wish
I would wish for great wisdom & understanding. :)

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds